Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Where You will find Home is Where Your Boots Are

1. Edie's Fashions in Tahlequah, OK. Go visit Connie! She'll sell you a book and deck you out in THE most original attire. We heart Connie and the girls at Edie's!!!

2. Steve's Sundry in Tulsa, OK at 26th and Harvard. As a book lover and purveyor of a LOT of bookstores; this is, by far, my favorite!! They have everything literary imaginable. If they don't they will track it down. I go here to purchase my Spanish and Italian Vogues to practice my language skills.

3. Lulu's Bake Shoppe in Tulsa, OK at the Plaza on 81st and Lewis. Her food is sublime. No other words for it (and I've read the dictionary). Go on Wednesdays, and you can get the book and her goat cheese and black bean enchiladas!!!

4. Lulu.com. This is straight from the publisher. They are fast, easy and a great way to get your copy if you're not from Tulsa or Tahlequah.

No comments:

Post a Comment