Monday, November 8, 2010

Steel Magnolias Meets Hank the Cowdog

Just today, a reader wrote me to tell me how much they were enjoying Home is Where Your Boots Are and to ask when Volume Two (These Boots are Made for Butt-Kickin') was coming out. I love that anyone would have a fun time with these characters, because I had such a fun time creating them and telling their story! The best compliments were when the reader told me 1) it was funny (I love to be told I'm funny), and 2) the book was like Steel Magnolias Meets Hank the Cowdog. I love that description! Home is Where Your Boots are is a whole lot Southern, a whole lot country, and a whole lot rock and roll!!! Thanks for understanding it spot on!

Remember, if you've got questions, comments or criticisms; we take them at
kalanchapman@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment