Monday, August 30, 2010

Photo Shoot Styling is Tough

Recently, I had a cover shoot done by the fabulous Catie Lawrence. She took both my headshots, and the covers for the first three books in the Miss Lilly series. I know Catie's job is tough, but as a writer trying to do everything yourself without a "real" publisher, styling the shoot was a huge coup for me. I know nothing of this type of thing, other than I knew what I wanted in my head.
After some blood, sweat and blisters, we managed to make it happen. I now have great cover art for the first three books. Home is Where Your Boots Are will be available for purchase late October. I look forward to sharing the journey of self-promotion with you all!
By the way, I have fabulous friends. They were the ones sweating in the hot Oklahoma sun, without any complaints!

No comments:

Post a Comment